On which swim suit I like best. Help me decide, will you?
And here are my top 3:
And while I have you... what do you think of this house?
Sorry it's blurry... not that I can afford it because this house is upward of $300,000. Yup. You read that right. I just want it, that's all.
5 comments:
I like the pink green and white one best. Super cute!
the pink and green one, or the blue one right under that.
The one with the PInk Polka Dots!! Way cute!!! Can't wait to see which one you decide!!!
If you are pale like me, go with a bold color. I find I look better when it's dark or bright, but NOT when it's a light color (yellow - LOVE that color, but NOT good on me). The pale blue one also wouldn't work for me. I really like the pink one, I think it'd look best on you.
I personally think the light blue one screams "Kelsey!" the most. haha
Post a Comment