I don't know how many of you are familiar with Scentsy. I personally love it. I've loved it since my sister got one about 4 years ago, so I decided to get one... then I got two... and one thing led to another and I had a love affair with Scentsy and now I'm selling it!
I especially loved it because during my college days they implemented a 'no flame' policy, which included candles. For any of you who have lived in a dorm, or lived anywhere really, you know that home fragrance is not just something nice to make your home more homey, but often a necessity. Mmm... my college apartment smelled wonderful, it even covered up the nasty week old garbage smell, and the best part was I wasn't breaking any flame policies. Anyways, I love it. I'm Scentsy's biggest fan, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and try to make some money with it!
Today my starter kit came in the mail! My house is confused because of course, I had to open and smell all 80 scent samples and now I have a concoction of scents brewing. I'm excited to share my favorite home accessory with my friends. It should be loads of fun!
For anyone interested in ordering or just investigating you can check out my site www.kelseyfairbanks.scentsy.ca. For anyone who may be hesitant because you don't live near me, have no fear. You can still order and if you live in Canada you pay the Canadian price and if you are in the US then you pay the US price, respectively.
In other news, I am finally getting my hair cut this weekend. I'm thinking bangs like Rory Gilmore in season 7... what do you think?
Probably not that dark though... I may just stay the natural color that I am. It's the only color that really looks good 90% of the time. What do you think?
Also Maddie... I can't view your blog. Can I have an invite? My email is kfbanks[at]gmail[dot]com.
I especially loved it because during my college days they implemented a 'no flame' policy, which included candles. For any of you who have lived in a dorm, or lived anywhere really, you know that home fragrance is not just something nice to make your home more homey, but often a necessity. Mmm... my college apartment smelled wonderful, it even covered up the nasty week old garbage smell, and the best part was I wasn't breaking any flame policies. Anyways, I love it. I'm Scentsy's biggest fan, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and try to make some money with it!
Today my starter kit came in the mail! My house is confused because of course, I had to open and smell all 80 scent samples and now I have a concoction of scents brewing. I'm excited to share my favorite home accessory with my friends. It should be loads of fun!
For anyone interested in ordering or just investigating you can check out my site www.kelseyfairbanks.scentsy.ca. For anyone who may be hesitant because you don't live near me, have no fear. You can still order and if you live in Canada you pay the Canadian price and if you are in the US then you pay the US price, respectively.
In other news, I am finally getting my hair cut this weekend. I'm thinking bangs like Rory Gilmore in season 7... what do you think?
Probably not that dark though... I may just stay the natural color that I am. It's the only color that really looks good 90% of the time. What do you think?
Also Maddie... I can't view your blog. Can I have an invite? My email is kfbanks[at]gmail[dot]com.


4 comments:
I've always wanted a scentsy but have never gotten around to buying one. Maybe it's time. I love the choice of hair, those bangs will look great on you! And I love your natural hair color, as well as hers, so whatever you choose I'm sure it will look fabulous!
Love it!! Love the hair love scentsy! I cant wait to see what your hair looks like!! make sure you post pictures!!
I haven't ever bought Scentsy before if I ever do want to get some I'll definitely buy it from you! :)
I love the haircut idea. It definitely would fit you and would look so cute on ya!
Agreed... That hair cut will look super cute on you!
And as far as Scentsy's... if I'm going to be converted to it, then I want you to be the one to take my money (Hugh's $) :)
Post a Comment